- Practice notes
- Standard documents, checklists and drafting notes
- Insolvency forms
- Guide to statements of insolvency practice (SIPs)
- PLC Magazine
- Books online for restructuring and insolvency professionals
- Restructuring and Insolvency Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Will your insolvency precedents be updated to reflect the new Insolvency Rules 2016 on their commencement on 6 April 2017?
- What happens to litigation if a defendant is placed into liquidation?
- Can a statutory demand be issued against a debtor company which is registered as a Co-operative and Benefits Society?
- How is a penal notice applied for in relation to an insolvency application for documents?
- If a company has entered into a CVA, is that company still able to serve a statutory demand on another company?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
What’s Market now allows you to track all administration appointments made in England and Wales since 1 October 2013.
Ask our expert team questions, browse others' queries and share your knowledge.
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- New Practical Law materials on out-of-court appointment of administrators taking into account the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016
- New standard documents: Court application notice for an administration application and draft order for use from 6 April 2017
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- HMCTS amends schedule of standard insolvency court forms for use from 6 April 2017