- Title issues
- Common land, town and village greens
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- Conveyancing procedure
- Contracts and transfers
- Land registration
- Charity transactions
Dealing with leasehold land
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Residential property materials
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Is there a general right of way over level crossings?
- Can you contract out of the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992?
- Can a personal representative that is the registered proprietor of a lease continue with a lease extension started before it became registered proprietor?
- Can a freehold right of re-entry be assigned?
- Should a buyer be concerned when it is purchasing a property at an undervalue from an executor?
List of current CPSE documents with links to the historic versions.
- Seminar: The Telecommunications Code and the 1954 Act, practical problems and reform
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Article on the application of the SAAMCO principle to solicitors' negligence claims
- Consultation on draft Money Laundering Regulations 2017: property aspects
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.