- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where a non-UK domiciled individual gifted UK property to his spouse within 7 years of his death is a full IHT400 necessary?
- Would a clause in the will preventing sale without the consent of the co-owner be treated as an interest in possession?
- Execution of deeds by charities: is it necessary for the signature of a trustee who is overseas to be notarised for a deed to be validly executed?
- Lifetime ISA: can it be set against a mortgage and what types of investment can be placed in it?
- Will trustees of a defunct unincorporated charity be personal liable to met the obligations under an ongoing lease?
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- New guidance for door-to-door charity collection bag companies
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Regulator condemns charity's involvement in empty property business rates scheme
- Summary of responses to SDLT filing and payment consultation
- HMRC publishes response to consultation on clarifying partnership taxation
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.