Occupational and personal pensions
- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current allowances, rates and limits
- Key topics citator
- Legislation tracker
- Case tracker
- Pensions Ombudsman tracker
- PPF Ombudsman tracker
- Pensions Regulator determinations and section 89 reports tracker
- Pensions quarterly cases reports
- Hot topics
About this practice area
- About the pensions practice area
- Meet the team
- Consultation board
- New content
- Provisional publishing schedule
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Must appointment and removal of pension trustees be done by deed?
- Are pension contributions pay for the purposes of gender pay gap reports?
- Does the obligation to auto-enrol employees transfer under TUPE and if so, does liability for detriment claims and Pensions Regulator penalties also transfer if the transferor has failed to auto-enrol?
- Does a widow's pension, which the deceased nominated to his wife to receive upon his death, form part of the deceased's net estate for the purposes of a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975?
- Can a dependants' scheme pension be stopped and re-started?
Standard trust deed and rules
- Pension scheme trust deed and rules
- Deed of amendment: fixed protection 2016 and individual protection 2016
- Deed of amendment: abolition of salary-related contracting-out
- Deed of amendment: fixed protection 2014 and individual protection 2014
- Deed of amendment: automatic enrolment
- Deed of amendment: flexible apportionment arrangements
- General deed of amendment
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Regulator consults on monetary penalties policy and revised description of professional trustee
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Mr N (PO-5395): pension liberation: transfer refusal not maladministration despite incorrect legal interpretation
- Finance Bill 2017: pensions measures
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.