Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have a checklist of the legal requirements for a website (particularly e-commerce)?
- Are telecommunication providers under a duty to warn consumers when they reach excessive data usage?
- How can I remove a defamatory post from a website?
- Can a phone recording be used in civil proceedings even where it was not disclosed to the other party, at the time of the conversation, that the call was being recorded?
- Can electronic signatures only be used by individuals?
This note provides an overview of the regulation of telecoms in the UK.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- Ofcom to impose record fine on BT for reducing compensation for late installation of high-speed business lines
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Ofcom consultation on proposed new rules on automatic compensation
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- House of Lords committee report on Brexit and non-financial services
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
The new Data Protection practice area page provides quick and easy access to specialist resources that help organisations comply with data protection law and regulation.