- Books online for IP&IT professionals
- IP in Business Transactions Global Guide
- Life Sciences Global Guide
- Outsourcing Global Guide
- Patent Litigation Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can a contractual offer be accepted? How can additional terms be incorporated into a contract?
- Can a photograph found on a newspaper website be used by a public authority in staff training materials? Or could this breach copyright?
- What is the legal effect of the customer "accepting" the system?
- Can you register the same trade mark in the same class as an existing trade mark?
- Can a logo for a registered trade mark be amended after registration?
A toolkit highlighting Practical Law content on cybersecurity.
A summary of the changes to the trade mark laws of member states that are to be introduced under Directive (EU) 2015/2436.
- EPO rules on transfer of entitlement to priority
- EPO appeal board holds code listing not required to make disclosure of software patent enabling
- EPO holds crossing two transgenic plants to remove unwanted DNA sequences is unpatentable
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- High Court finds SPC for anti-retroviral drug invalid
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
This must-have text offers a succinct and comprehensive explanation of the key issues surrounding the ‘Classic Trinity’ of goodwill, damage and misrepresentation. This new edition is fully updated with the latest case law in the UK and Commonwealth, renowned for its clear analysis of the law this is the essential reference on the subject of passing-off.
The only book dedicated to the inner workings of the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), this is a must-have for seeking guidance on the key features and relevant materials of the court. This title helps clarify the court’s procedures, outlining the most appropriate options for cost-effective dispute resolution. It also advises on pre-action matters and applicable special considerations, allowing you to determine whether the IPEC is the right forum for your case.