- Financial services trackers
- FCA enforcement action trackers
- FCA publication tracker 2017
- Case tracker: 2017 financial services cases
- Allen & Overy's contentious regulatory case and decision reports
- Consumer credit and consumer contract case and decision reports
- Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber) financial services decision reports
- Article archive
- Alison McHaffie's financial services investigations and enforcement column
- Berwin Leighton Paisner's corporate crime and investigations column
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column
- Ian Mason's market conduct column
- Jacob Ghanty's payment services and e-money column
- Lucy Frew's FinTech column
- Monica Gogna's (Ropes & Gray) asset management column
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services column
About this practice area
Key EU resources
- EU developments in financial services: resources overview
- Key European legislation tracker
- EU Survival Kit
- EU financial services technical standards and guidance
- EU delegated acts and implementing acts: financial services aspects
- Application of EU legislation to non-EU EEA states
- Brexit and financial services
- Brexit: passporting, third-country status and equivalence
- Brexit: WTO and financial services
- Total loss-absorbing capacity (TLAC)
- Gough Square Chambers' consumer credit column: March 2017
- Pollyanna Deane's insurance column: March 2017
- Slaughter and May's banking and investment services column: March 2017
- Senior managers and certification regime: Scaling up
This note considers at a high-level the potential implications for the UK financial services sector of the UK's decision to leave the EU.
A practice note listing forthcoming dates in 2017 and 2018 by topic for financial services practitioners.
This article summarises the main developments that will affect financial services practitioners in the UK in 2017.
Links to all our practice notes on hot topics for the UK and EU financial services industry.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- PRA stress test model management principles
- Investment Association consults on new code for charges and transaction costs disclosure
- Financial Exclusion Select Committee calls on government, FCA and banks to tackle financial exclusion
- ECB speech on FinTechs and the future of banking
- Integrated financial services trade association to be named UK Finance
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.
The Insurance Law Forum aims to provide the best platform to discuss the way ahead with your peers in this extremely competitive market. For more information on the event, including the agenda and speakers, please visit our website. Book today to take advantage of our early bird prices.