- Practice notes
- Standard documents and clauses with drafting notes
- Deal structures
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do you have any information on silent confirmations in the context of letters of credit?
- What should a funder consider when the building contractor goes into administration?
- Does a charging order against securities in a company have to be registered at Companies House?
- What is the effect of a guarantor going bankrupt or dying, where the guarantee does not expressly provide for these events?
- Are the terms "release" and "discharge" synonyms in your deed of release of guarantee? Do you need to both "cancel" and "surrender"? What does "delivery up" mean?
- Losing our passport
- Potential implications for loan agreements
- Potential impact on the UK's banking industry
- Some initial thoughts on prospectus requirements for issuers offering financial securities in the UK/EU
- Implications for financial services regulation
- Brexit: the legal implications landing page
Access your favourite English law, Scots law and tax titles from publisher Bloomsbury Professional.
FastDraft helps you to create documents faster by using shortcuts such as importing data from your existing projects, your contacts or from Companies House.
- Integrated financial services trade association to be named UK Finance
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Supreme Court decision on the SAAMCO principle and the liability of professional advisers
- LMA revises super senior revolving facility agreements and related intercreditor agreements