Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- In financial remedy proceedings, can inter-solicitor correspondence be disclosed to a third party Employment Tribunal?
- What is the effect of a home rights notice where there are ongoing divorce and financial remedy proceedings and a creditor of one of the parties obtains an order for possession of the former matrimonial home?
- Can third party information held by a local authority be disclosed if ordered by the court?
- Is it necessary to obtain a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting certificate before applying for a legal services order?
- Can a godfather acquire parental responsibility?
- 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- Association of lawyers for children
- Child maintenance calculator
- Child maintenance options
- Companies House
- European Court of Human Rights
- European Court of Justice
- European legislation
- Family justice modernisation programme
- Family justice review: final report
- Family law bar association
- Hague conference on private international children law
- Her Majesty's Court Service
- High Court of Justice family division daily cause list
- HM Revenue & Customs
- International child abduction and contact unit (ICACU)
- Land Registry
- Law Commission
- Legal Ombudsman
- Ministry of Justice
- National professional association for guardians ad litem and reporting officers (Nagalro)
- Office for National Statistics (ONS)
- Official Solicitor
- Reunite international
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- SRA handbook
- The Bar Council
- The Law Society
FastDraft will help you to fill out Form E quickly and let your client do some of the work through our client add-in feature.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
How to search Practical Law.
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Family news round-up to 23 March 2017
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- House of Commons Justice Committee report on implications of Brexit for civil justice: family law aspects
- Ilott v The Blue Cross and others: Supreme Court rules in favour of charities (detailed legal update)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.