- Practice notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Current rates and limits
- Redundancy ready reckoner
- Books online for employment professionals
- Employee Share Plans Global Guide
- Employment and Employee Benefits Global Guide
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How can a company terminate a director's employment and directorship?
- Why did the ECJ not find that there was direct discrimination in Achbita when it found that there was in the similar case of Boungnaoui?
- How does time off in lieu (TOIL) affect compliance with the National Minimum Wage (NMW)?
- Does a disciplinary appeal need to be conducted during an employee's normal working hours? If not, does the employee need to be paid for the time spent travelling to and attending the hearing?
- Are agency workers covered by the Part-time Workers Regulations?
Our blog features posts on the latest thinking on various aspects of employment law from our team and leading commentators.
Recent posts include:
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
The In-House Employment Lawyers Network provides training, networking and knowledge sharing for lawyers working in-house.
Find practical insight into law and regulation around the world with our comparative guides, written by leading lawyers and law firms.
Follow Practical Law Employment on Twitter.
The new Business Crime & Investigations practice area will provide essential know how on all aspects of corporate crime, including data protection offences, theft, fraud and forgery and corporate liability.
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.