- Agricultural finance
- Buying and selling rural land
- Easements, covenants and other third party rights
- EU agriculture
- Farm partnerships and farming agreements
- Rural environmental issues
- Rural planning issues
- Sporting rights
- Tax planning for agriculture and landed estates
Leases, tenancies and licences
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does an LPA allow a donor to increase partnership borrowing on agricultural land?
- Can a landlord grant an AST for a caravan?
- Split reversion - do both landlords need to enter into a surrender?
- Would a successor have a claim for adverse possession of an allotment where rent has not been demanded or paid?
- What happens to a sub-tenancy of a head-tenancy where a AHA 1986 tenancy is brought to an end?
Summaries of the main points of law for significant agriculture and rural land cases
Summaries of significant agriculture and rural land cases
Articles giving barristers views of legal issues relating to agriculture and rural land.
Articles focusing on the surveying aspects of agriculture and rural land published in connection with land agents.
Articles focusing on accountancy aspects of agriculture and rural land.
Visit our Brexit landing page for a collection of content on the legal implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
We work with law firms and industry to deliver our materials, including our:
- Permission in principle granted for land allocated in Part 2 of a brownfield land register
- House of Commons Library publishes briefing paper on Brexit: trade aspects
- Practical Law In-house: new content
- Agriculture & Rural Land news round-up to 23 March 2017
- Government consults on Persistent Organic Pollutants National Implementation Plan for 2017
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.