New service provides transactional support to lawyers doing business in mainland China
New practice area expands scope of Practical Law Solution
Thomson Reuters was a research partner on a report about legal efficiency.
A Practical Law review of takeover offers for Main Market and AIM companies in 2012.
A look back at the key trends and issues from the 2012 reporting season.
Practical Law research report with OMC Partners: best practices in knowledge management and driving efficiency in the general counsel community.
Access to a chapter on outsourcing in a critical case study based guide for implementing best practice information management (IM) within law firms. The chapter includes a case study on how Practical Law can help law firms with audits of their standard documents.
Paul Byfield, May 2012
Practical Law findings on key highlights and trends in public M&A activity over 2011.
Practical Law research report with OMC Partners: best practice in using knowledge to increase efficiency and profitability in law firms.
- Practical Law is a Thomson Reuters legal solution.
- Practical Law provides legal know-how, transactional guidance and market intelligence for lawyers. We give lawyers the essential know-how and resources they need to work smarter and faster.
- Our resources are created and maintained by our team of 300 experts, who have considerable experience at the world's leading law firms, chambers and companies, as well as in the public sector.
- Practical Law was set up in the early 1990s by two Slaughter and May lawyers Chris Millerchip and Robert Dow. Initially publishing Practical Law for Companies Magazine, we now provide online subscription services across all the major commercial practice areas. In 2013, Practical Law was acquired by Thomson Reuters.
- Outsell identified Practical Law as a leading innovative information company in their '30 to Watch for 2010', alongside Apple, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- More than 130,000 subscribers in more than 8,300 law firms and commercial and public sector organisations around the world use Practical Law. Our subscribers include 91% of The Lawyer Top 100 and 89% of the Am Law 100.
- 90% of our subscribers would recommend us to a peer or colleague.*
- Practicallaw.com generates more than 7.5million page views per month.
*Based on a survey of 8596 Practical Law subscribers globally undertaken in November 2012 and January 2013. 7741 respondents rated their likelihood of recommending Practical Law as between 7 and 10 out of 10, where 10 was the highest achievable mark.
If you're a journalist looking for more information about Practical Law or for other general media enquiries, please contact us on the details below. We can also put you in contact with our directors and other relevant employees.
Manager, External Communications
+44 20 7393 7386
- Practical Law UK @PracticalLawUK
The Twitter account for Practical Law, publishing company news, inside views and links to online practical resources from Practical Law services.